Town ‘N Country Family Resort
The Town ‘N Country Family Resort is located on Route 28 in West Yarmouth, MA on Cape Cod. The resort is located 3/10 of a mile from the Cape Cod Inflatable Parks which is about a 3-minute walk. This resort was just renovated in 2017 and now offers two classes of rooms. Our standard rooms sleep 4 people and our family suites sleep six. Within those two classes, we also offer rooms that include passes to the Cape Cod Inflatable Park and those that do not.
- Some Family Suites include 4 passes for the Cape Cod Inflatable Park each day of your stay including check-in day and check-out day. Select room with park passes when booking.
- Some Standard Rooms include 2 passes for the Cape Cod Inflatable Park each day of your stay including check-in day and check-out day. Select room with park passes when booking.
- Heated indoor pool and spa
- A seasonal outdoor pool
- 9 hole mini golf course
- State of the art wifi
- Completely renovated rooms in 2017
- BBQ grills
- A limited number of pet-friendly rooms (contact resort for availability)
- Corn hole
- Located 1/4 mile from the Cape Cod Inflatable Park
If you are deciding between the Town ‘N Country and our sister resort the Cape Cod Family Resort, the Town ‘N Country is usually a better option if you are traveling without children, do not intend to use the inflatable park, or are looking for a quieter setting (since it’s not next to the park). The Town ‘N Country is also a great choice if you are traveling with a larger family or group.
Our location, great rates, and amenities make the Town ‘N Country Family Resort a popular location in the mid-cape region. As such, we recommend booking your stay early to ensure you get the dates and room class that best suits your needs.
Please note that we DO NOT offer park passes online at this time. All park passes must be purchased when you arrive at the park. We only offer hotel rooms and cabana rentals online at this time.