*Please note that due to COVID-19 precautions the 3 inflatable slides are not available for the 2020 season as we work to provide social distance and additional, socially distanced seating and eating areas.*
Rides at The H2O
The H2O is super fun for the ENTIRE family. That’s right moms, dads and grandparents, get ready to take part in the action or just lounge around and cool off in our new lazy river! Our rides include:
– A lazy river called Whale Watch Canal
_ Tipping buckets aqua area called the Shark Island Reef
– Lilypad pool and walks called the Lighthouse Cove
– 2 slides and a small pool for younger kids called the Little Lad Lagoon
– a private pool reserved exclusively for guests renting a cabana for the day
– 3 very large inflatable thrill slides called the Sky Slide, The Triple Lindy and the Double Tube!
Please note that all guests over 1 year of age must have a paid pass to enter The H2O. Children 13 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Our pricing for The H2O is as follows:
Daily rate per person:
$25 The H2O**
$15 Senior pass to The H2O (over 65 years)
$20 Toddler The H2O Park pass** (under 38 inches tall)
$40 for a 2 Park combo pass
$50 for a 3 Park combo pass
Season Pass rate:
$50 The H2O**
$130 Combo pass for the 3 parks
$60 Toddler 2 park combo pass (under 38 inches tall)
More photos coming…..