The H2O at the Cape Cod Inflatable Park
An all-new park opening June 23rd, 2018!
2018 is bigger and better at the Cape Cod Inflatable Park with the opening of The H2O. This completely new area of the park has the following great features for a full day of family fun:
– A lazy river
-Aqua play area that includes tipping buckets and has 4 small water slides
– 3 different lily pad walks with 3 different skill levels
– 2 slides going into a smaller pool for younger kids
– a private pool reserved exclusively for guests renting a cabana for the day
– 4 very large inflatable thrill slides.
– Complimentary tubes and life jackets
– Food and drink for purchase within this area of the park
– Locker rentals for a nominal fee
– Bathrooms located within The H2O
– Cabanas available for rental
– Lounge chairs and tables with chairs and an umbrella
Please note that all guests will need to purchase a $25 pass to enter The H2O. (The only exception is infants up to one year of age.) Guests 13 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter The H2O.
The H2O is open! Make plans now and book your stay at the Cape Cod Family Resort and enjoy 2 free passes to the park each day of your stay.
We’re getting closer!