The Cape Cod Inflatable Park hires a few different positions each summer.
If you want to spend your summer outdoors, enjoy being around families and are polite and upbeat, then you’ll have fun working with us.
Our shifts are 9:30am – 6:30pm and we’re open 7 days a week.
Our Positions include
- Assist in maintaining the safety of guests in the Wicked Waves Water Park.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- American Red Cross LGT
- Waterfront Lifeguard Certification, and Professional Rescuer CPR.
- Lifeguards will be working our lazy river and lily pad obstacle course.
- Assist in maintaining the safety and well being of others under the guidance of the Head LifeGuard in the H2O water park.
- Must be 15 years of age.
- Lifeguard Aides will work in several areas of the Wicked Waves Water Park including the entrance to the lazy river, our toddler water structure, toddler water slides, cabanas and more.
- Monitor the safety and ensure correct procedures are followed on rides throughout the park.
- The safety of our guests are of utmost importance to us.
- While there isn’t much effort required for this position, it does require constant vigilance and interaction with guests.
Positions are from Mid-June through Labor Day and require a positive attitude and patience with our guests, both children and adults.
To be considered for a position with the Cape Cod Inflatable Park, please call 774-212-2114.