The Finishing Touch to a Fun-Filled Getaway
The Cape Cod Inflatable Park provides endless entertainment for a full day of fun. But after some time, it’s nice to take a break from the sun and meet back up with your party. Make your day at the park even more enjoyable by renting one of our relaxing, shaded cabanas located in The Wicked Waves Water Park.
We have four different categories of cabanas at the Wicked Waves Water Park. This means when you reserve a cabana in advance online, you will be able to select the individual cabana you would like to use that day! All cabanas provide ample space to unwind with family and friends and include chaise lounges in front, and a table and chairs inside. Consider them your home base for the day.
- Our Standard Cabanas are located at the front of the entrance to the lazy river and the wave pool. They accommodate up to 10 people and are $150 per day.
- Our 25 Lazy River Cabanas are located along the perimeter of the lazy river. They accommodate up to 10 people and are $200 per day.
- Our THREE Deluxe Cabanas are located off the to side of the wave pool for added privacy. They hold 15 people and are $300 per day.
- Our ONE Deluxe VIP Cabana is also located off to the side of the wave pool for added privacy and is twice the size of our standard and lazy river cabanas. It accommodates up to 20 people and is $400 per day.
- Our cabana rentals are available from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Food and beverage service is provided to guests and delivered to your cabana!
- Cabana rentals require all guests who will be accessing the cabanas to have a paid admission to The Wicked Waves Water Park as all cabanas are located within that park.
- Anyone with a cabana rental is guaranteed entry to the park on the day of their rental, provided the park is open.
Our cabanas are VERY popular and are available to rent in advance online, or on a first-come, first-serve basis upon arrival at the park. We strongly recommend reserving a cabana in advance online as they often sell out.
Cabanas are available
June 10th – September 4th, 2023
Terms & Conditions
Cabana reservations are non-refundable unless the Park is closed for the entire day
Cabana reservations are non-refundable unless the Park is closed for the entire day due to rain or wind. You may change your reservation date up to 48 hours prior to your initial reservation date IF there is another date to change to. Changing dates is subject to availability. No changes will be allowed if there isn’t a date and cabana available to switch to. Call 508-771-6060, press 1 for the Inflatable Park and 4 for general info to request a new date. Again, any change in date must be made two days before your initial check-in. Refunds will not be provided for any reason other than weather-related closings.
We do not allow any outside food and drink in the Cape Cod Inflatable Park.
Cabana rentals DO NOT include park admission
Cabana rentals DO NOT include park admission. Park passes must be purchased separately upon arrival at the park. All guests using the cabana will need a paid admission to The Wicked Waves Water Park as they are located in that park.
At least one guest for the reserved cabana must check-in at the Park by 1:00pm
At least one guest for the reserved cabana must check-in at the Park by 1:00pm on the reservation date. The Park reserves the right to rent the cabana to another group if no guest checks in by 1:00pm. If you expect to arrive after 1:00pm, please contact the Park in advance.